As the migration phase takes place, we are thrilled to inform you that we will be launching our latest product soon. The DDK Platform is a community platform aiming to create economic opportunity through the development of blockchain solutions. This new and enhanced platform will offer users several benefits/rewards and ease of transactions using Blockchain Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS).
Phase 1. Database Assessment and initial phase migration – WEEK 1
- ETPS DNC to migrate successfully to DDK Platform as contract 1:1 migration
- Exchange from ‘ADMIN’ ETPS Platform reverse back to user wallet
- ‘BUY BACK’ request, ‘EXCHANGE’ to Physical DNC (Dinar) request, pending ‘RESTOCK’ in ETPS Platform reverse
back to user wallet
- Pending introducer rewards & pending overriding rewards in ETPS Platform reverse back to user wallet
- ‘BUY BACK’ request, ‘EXCHANGE’ to Physical DNC (Dinar) request, pending ‘RESTOCK’ in ETPS Platform
database migrate successfully to DDK as contract 1:1 migration
- Pending introducer rewards & pending overriding rewards in ETPS Platform database migrate successfully to
DDK as contract 1:1 migration
- Exchange from ‘ADMIN’ ETPS Platform database migrate successfully to DDK as contract 1:1 migration
- NEW Pre-Order (6 months) contract for STAKING process successfully transferred to DDK DPOS Blockchain
- ETPS-DNC Pre-ICOs database migration process will be reviewed from time to time in DDK DPOS Blockchain
Phase 2. Preparation for the application of migration – WEEK 2
- Stakeholders for DDK DPOS Blockchain Platform may view and send feedbacks to a given channel of
communication from the Website and Forum for entire ETPS-DNC Pre-ICOs database migrated successfully
- Stakeholders will verify the contents of the chain, voice any concern and communicate to support for finding
solutions to ensure the Pre-mined allocation were distributed correctly
- Upon the completion of the token verification process, a limited number of block producers/Trusted Delegates
will be appointed to test the Blockchain prior to making it available to the public
- Initial relevant documentations provided to stakeholders and delegates for references such as Whitepaper,
Forum Links, Media Social Links, Websites, Delegates Campaign platforms and etc.
- Delegates Appointment process is finalized and entire applications and registrations for delegates
- Trusted Delegates ready with the nodes and servers registrations with the guideline provided from the group
Phase 3. Actual Migration process and new database environment – WEEK 3
- Stakeholders and Delegates is ready for the new environment of DDK DPOS Blockchain Platform new features
and functions to start with “Staking” & “Voting” process and activities to the Blockchain network.
- Developers may identify incompatible issues in the application code, build and production environment.
- Developers may analyse further the DDK DPOS Blockchain components and components relationship on the
- Existing Stakeholders may purchase DDK from two (2) options of registered Global Exchangers and registered
- As registered community, you may start to communicate in our channel of communications:
- DDK Forum
- DDK live Chat Support
Phase 4. Perform post-migration changes – WEEK 3
- Based on the report findings from the prior steps and the desired functionality in the new environment, the
developers may imposed the need to change the code in the new environment.
- The objective is to ensure the new platform to obtain the same database in the migrated Blockchain environment
as found in the original platform.
- There are certain manual works needed from the developers due to certain reasons such as database unable to
update to their most current version prior to migration, certain features were not upgraded automatically and
preparation of the code being migrated prior to the actual migration
Phase 5. Test the platform and application – WEEK 4
- Two major tests are being carried out: Security Testing and Software Testing. Third (3rd) parties will need
some time to verify that the software performs well. This stage will continue and repeat in the event that
a major bug is found.
- Some security items, all patched & being verified.
- Once the block producers/ Trusted Delegates conclude their tests, the network will be available to
- Apart from functional testing, stress, volume, and load tests are carried out to ensure scalability and
performance levels are achieved.
- Fine tuning and/or optimization is conducted after each round of testing to achieve the desired
- Following successful testing, the application is released for production. Alternatively, further
enhancements are executed based on the business needs for the DDK DPOS Blockchain Platform.
- The Block Producers / Trusted Delegates community will release a joint statement once it's safe to vote.
Please wait for the community to make an announcement. Voting can begin only after chain is enabled.
- The length of this phase will depend on how quickly all the block producers / Trusted Delegates are
securely engaged together and how quickly they validate the chain.
- The protocol's consensus system DPOS (Delegated proof-of-stake) requires users to first select block
producers / Trusted Delegates by voting, which is carried out by 'staking' tokens.
- Users with more tokens have more influence in the election of block producers / Trusted Delegates than
those with fewer tokens, and 15% (percent) of the network's total tokens must be staked in order for
users to kick-off token launching period.
- Once 15% of tokens are staked and used to vote, the chain is considered valid and normal functions are
activated and 1st Block launching is initiated.
- The length of this phase will be as long as it takes for the token-holder community to act.
- The 1st DDK Blockchain Explorer will be launch to public and community.
- The 1st DDK Desktop Wallet will be launch to public and community.
- The 1st DDK Web Wallet will be launch to public and community.
- DDK Foundation Panel will be transparent to community.
- DNC Blockchain Explorer will be launch to public and community.
- DNC Web Wallet will be launch to public and community.
- Whitepaper DDK will be launch for public and community.
Phase 6. Post-Migration support – WEEK 5
- Finally, the moment that have all been working for. After nearly two and a half (2.5) years long
development process and community involvement, DDKoin eventually implemented in DDK DPOS
Platform! The ideas on a whitepaper are brought to life thanks to all the contribution by a large
community of well-wishers!
- Ensuring close attention to this final phase and leveraging the knowledge capital of migration team
members during this phase reduces risks during the field testing.
- We have few channels of communications for stakeholders and Delegates such as 24/7 Forum links,
Support Channel with live support, Medial social channels such as twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and
also official DDK Platform Website.
- Community may start to exchange with listed Global Exchangers
- Community may start to exchange and store with Blockchains.my Wallet to exchange with physical
- Community may start to exchange with DNC Web Wallet to stabilize your crypto asset in value of antiinflation
- Together we present DDKoin in DDK DPOS Blockchain Platform, a crypto-economic solution for
securing life, liberty, property, and democracy token distribution for all. Along with other crypto
platforms we move toward the same end goal: Increasing solutions mechanism in Financial
Technology and maximizing financial freedom in society.
- By empowering the rejuvenation of existing business systems and platform uses, migration offers
opportunities that both current and future technologies provide.
Please find the attached link below, the DDK Documentation for your kind reference in understanding the New Platform better. Any updated information will be informed to you from time to time.
Your cooperation and understanding in this matter is highly appreciated.
DDK MIGRATION VIDEO
DDK DOCUMENTATION LINK
DDKOIN A TEASER BY MR ARAI EZZRA
DDKOIN EDUCATION AND AWARENESS PROGRAM
- MANAGEMENT -